- 1 Lemon wedge
- 1 Lime wedge
- 1-2 oz Vodka (optional if you want to make it non-alcoholic)
- 4 oz Tomato juice (make it 6oz if you want non-alcoholic) I used V8 Tomato Juice
- 2-4 dashes Tabasco Sauce (I used Frank's Red Hot Sauce)
- 1-2 tsp Prepared horseradish
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch Celery salt
- 1 pinch Ground black pepper
Garnish: Celery stalk, lime wedge, green olives
Recipe Adapted from http://liquor.com/recipes/classic-bloody-mary/
Fill a glass with ice and set aside. Squeeze the lemon and lime wedges into a large glass or shaker. Then add the remaining ingredients and fill with ice. Stir well or shake all ingredients. Then strain mixture into glass with ice. Garnish with a celery stalk/ lime wedge and or olives.
Optional garnish: Pour some celery salt onto a small plate. Rub the juicy side of the lemon or lime wedge along the lip of a pint glass. Roll the outer edge of the glass in celery salt until fully coated.
Copyright: All recipes, content, and images (unless otherwise stated) are the sole property of Curry and Comfort. Please do not use without prior written consent. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.